My Pyrenees HRP Diary - Introduction

This blog was begun in 2015, to record my walk along the Pyrenees HRP from Hendaye to Banyuls. If you want to read about that, I suggest you start here.

But that is all in the past now, and I have expanded the blog a little to cover more recent events.. such as:

Snowdonia Way 2017
Hebden Bridge 2015
Equipment Reviews
North Downs Way 2017
Pennine Way 2019

I hope you will find something interesting. Please do provide a little feedback or comment, and if you are interested in something that I didn't say enough about, please let me know .. happy walking!



Jerry

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Pennine Way day 6: more photos

More photos around Cross Fell and High Cup Nick..


Looking down towards Dufton



Looking back from Gt Dun Fell towards Little Dun Fell and Cross Fell 
This is a hushing (google it!) and once the highest mine in England. This is the top end, it goes down the mountain for almost 1/2 mile


View at dusk from High Cup Nick. It was not as dark as the camera makes it look. In fact there was a full moon and never did get fully dark

Part of the moor between the fells and High Cup Nick. Not a place to get lost... 


No comments:

Post a Comment