My Pyrenees HRP Diary - Introduction

This blog was begun in 2015, to record my walk along the Pyrenees HRP from Hendaye to Banyuls. If you want to read about that, I suggest you start here.

But that is all in the past now, and I have expanded the blog a little to cover more recent events.. such as:

Snowdonia Way 2017
Hebden Bridge 2015
Equipment Reviews
North Downs Way 2017
Pennine Way 2019

I hope you will find something interesting. Please do provide a little feedback or comment, and if you are interested in something that I didn't say enough about, please let me know .. happy walking!



Jerry

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Peak District 2023 - Day 7

Monday 8 May 2023

The forecast for today was dire, and so it has proved. Steady rain and zero visibility. I had planned to walk up the Pennine Way today to the summit of Black Hill, and back via a different route, but it was not to be. Not just the steady rain but the conditions underfoot, it is not called Black Hill for nothing..

So I decided to motor home a day early.. and this is just a short note to say so and mention that I have added a few photos to yesterday's post, and one or two elsewhere as well.

Not quite as action-packed a week as would be ideal, but some nice walks nevertheless. Thank you for reading!

 

 A last look at the peat .. it should be called the Peat District, really!


 









No comments:

Post a Comment