My Pyrenees HRP Diary - Introduction

This blog was begun in 2015, to record my walk along the Pyrenees HRP from Hendaye to Banyuls. If you want to read about that, I suggest you start here.

But that is all in the past now, and I have expanded the blog a little to cover more recent events.. such as:

Snowdonia Way 2017
Hebden Bridge 2015
Equipment Reviews
North Downs Way 2017
Pennine Way 2019

I hope you will find something interesting. Please do provide a little feedback or comment, and if you are interested in something that I didn't say enough about, please let me know .. happy walking!



Jerry

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Snowdon - preparation 2 (and 2 days to go!)

so.. on Friday morning I am driving up to Machynlleth, start walking on Saturday. I am busy finishing last-minute jobs like mowing the lawns etc.
Otherwise there is little to report, so this will be a short post. I will put a couple of photos below, just to prove to myself that I can do it from this phone. They may be a bit random, no Welsh ones one this phone yet!
One more thing to mention, is that my friend Erin Saver is just starting the hrp - she left Hendaye day before yesterday, 3 July 2017.  She is a demon walker, I am expecting her to eat it up.  She is a demon blogger too, Google "walking with wired " to find her blog. 


Sue and Florence at the top of the Preseli hills, Foel Cymcerwen, Pembroke




Good navigation is so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment